What are cookies
Cookies are small text files commonly used on the Internet and automatically saved on the device where your browser resides, i.e. the program you use to access the web: they contain basic information on site usage and navigation, but not personally identifiable information.
The data collected in these cookies is used to improve the operation of the website, to personalize the user’s browsing experience and interaction.
Cookies are divided into different categories according to their nature, for example, according to their main purpose or how long they remain in the memory of your device, and are mainly divided into two types:
- Technical cookies: basic for the regular functioning of the website, they carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the website to optimise the User’s browsing experience; they allow, for example, the maintenance of the connection with the User, the setting of the language, the choice of display options… The absence of these may compromise the correct use of the website.
- Profiling cookies: these are designed to profile Users for the subsequent sending of advertising messages according to their preferences during navigation.
Altre classificazioni dei cookie sono per durata, lasso di tempo di attività:
- Session cookies: these cookies are set while you are browsing and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: persist on your device beyond the duration of your browsing session.
In addition, cookies are classified by the subject that controls its initial submission to the device and the subsequent information collected:
first-part cookies: they are created and administered directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
third-party cookies: they are generated and managed by third parties, other than the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
What cookies are used on this site?
The site rosmunda.it uses only technical and session cookies for optimal navigation of the pages, no profiling cookies are used.
This site uses:
– Google Maps (Google Inc.) as an important tool for the user in the browsing experience: for more information about the cookies needed for this service please refer to the section Google Privacy & Terms.
– Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing it with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads in its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Enable/Disable Cookies in the Browser
The user can manage Cookies preferences directly within the browser and prevent, for example, third parties from installing them.
Through browser preferences you can also delete the cookies you have previously installed, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this website has been saved.
It is important to know that if all cookies are disabled, the website site will not work.
The user can find information about how to manage cookies in the browser at the following addresses: